Saturday 4 May 2013

MAIN Post 12.4: Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?

The target auduiance for our film is males and females aged 15-30. We came to this conclusuon after out box office anaylise and pre pridcution questionsaire showed that this age group is the most likley to watch an Action Adventure film. This research also showed that these are the people that go to the cinema the most, especially with their friends. Action Adventure films tend to have a male 
dominated audience but in order to attract a wider range of people to see our film we could add in a slightly romantic element, such as a romantic interest for Jacob, as this would then attract more females to watch the film. 

In order to gather more information about our target audience and gain a greater understanding of what type of person they would be I spoke to my friend, aged 17,  who enjoys similar films to 'Contamination'. 



Favourite Films: The Dark Knight, James Bond, Iron Man

Hobbies: Motorbiking, sports, being with friends

"My film taste has been influenced mainly by my friends and what films we can watch together, after watching the opening sequence to your film it seems like something I would enjoy and me and my friends could go to the cinema and watch it together"




No comments:

Post a Comment