Saturday 1 December 2012

Post 9: Post-Production

Between the four people in our group we organised when we all had free lessons and lunch times in which we would be able to edit, this meant we booked the edit suite at a time when all four of us could help. Sometimes not all four us us could make it but in order to get the editing done as quickly as possible we set a rota so that there was a minimum of 2 people editing at a time and no one had to get by them selves.

As I had already learnt how to edit during GCSE Media Studies, i was already familiar with Adobe Premier Pro which is the program we used to edit. For this reason I was able to help the other people in my group learn what I already knew, however I made sure that I didn't do all of the editing and the other people in my group learnt how to use the program as well. I also learnt some knew things about how to edit, such as how to adjust the volume of the sound in the clip and how to add credits to the end.

We inserted a title slide at the begging to introduce the film and show the title, 'The Break Up', we also added credits at the end to show who helped to do each section of the production process and who the actors and directors were.

No comments:

Post a Comment